
Cait and David love to go fishing. All most everyday Dave comes home and wants to go fishing. Since it is a bit cooler now he gets a bite near every cast, and always comes home with his limit. Now if he would only eat them as fast as he catches them.
If you can believe it, this pic is of Cora's third camping trip. Yeah and she was only a month old when we went on this trip. Her first one she was only 2 weeks. She was a trooper and actually easier to handle then Dawson. We had good times. I slept in the car on this trip and set the alarm off trying to turn the light on so I could see to feed the baby. I scared Dave out of the tent and probably half the mountain. We found some pretty fun places to take pics.
1 comment:
You guys are such a cute little family!! It was so fun to see you last week at the reunion. I hope everything is going well for you--you all look good, of course.
Post a Comment