We had lots of fun "hunting" for our tree Saturday. It took 4 hours. We just couldn't find the right tree. But after that long we just settled for a 7 foot giant. It looks really pretty but it is huge. Now our home is decked out for the holidays and I'm loving it.
I also did some web shopping this weekend. Dawson is easy to shop for but Cait wants everything so it's hard to narrow it down. But I did some shopping and now I'm ready for more.
My dear sis in law Kristy is going to watch our children on Friday so that we can finish our shopping and go on a date. I am just a little more than excited. I Love Christmas!!!!
1 comment:
Brittany watched the this Saturday and Chad and I went on a date for the first time in months! It was great so enjoy every second of it! I still need to put up my Christmas stuff!!
Post a Comment