I finally downloaded some pics. I hope you enjoy them.
The first good snow of the year and you better believe that Cait was out in it. Snow is her favorite thing in the world. She cries when Spring comes and it stops snowing. And since she was in it the other two had to be too. Well actually Cora went out for picture purposes only.
This is David's favorite set of trees at Temple Square. How they get the lights clear to the top of the thing I will never know. I do know that I liked to be kissed sometimes.
Caitlin is a pro at building snowmen. She does it all by herself. This is the first of the season. She wants to build him a friend today.
3 comments:
How stinking cute! I wish we were closer to temple square, I think Dallin would love the lights. My goal is have your pictures for the Christmas Party.
Those are such fun, cute pictures! (Is the train on Temple Square? - That sounds so, so fun - we'll have to do that when our family comes to town for Christmas!) - LOVE all the snow pics!
To Anna, No the train goes to Temple Square and drops you off. It's just TRAX.
Post a Comment