Please Check out Mia Belle Ree Photography. If you want a session please contact me.

Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm Being Deserted

I don't like master's programs.:( My husbands first final is next weekend, so guess what he is doing? Leaving me :( He wanted me to go to my moms but there is too much in town that I have to do that I can't leave, so he is going to his moms. He is having a really hard time studying at home and work, but there is no where else that he can go. So he thinks his only option is to go somewhere he won't be distracted. I don't really think that it will last because he loves us too much to be away from us for that long. But if he needs it to pass the class I guess that I will support him.
But ladies, I am going to need a lot of attention in the next two weeks. Play group may not be enough. So if you are planning any fun trips to the zoo, swimming or other such fun activities don't forget me. I am a very social person and will die without adult interaction.

Wish me luck, and just in case he really does stick it out for that long, (at least he said he would come home on the weekend, guess what I 'm leaving this weekend), I wish him all the luck in the world and want to tell him how much I love him and that I hope that he does amazing on his final and kicks everyone elses B-U-T-T.

6 comments:

Kellie, said...

You can just walk (or drive) over to my house any time you want. It is small, but we have an ok yard to play in. I know what you are going through, Matthew moved out for four months for work, sometimes we got to see him on weekends sometimes it was only for most of the day on sundays and sometimes not at all. Hopefully you are going to have fun this weekend!!

Bugs said...

I don't like the sound of things. I hope that Seth doesn't have to do that! that will make me sad too. Call me anytime! I'm usually home. We'll make cookies or something!

Libby said...

Agh! Stacee, you're welcome over here anytime...wait...okay, yeah, it's probably too far. We're going to the park Friday, so if you happen to find yourself in Boston you're welcome to join us!

Happy Herrons said...

Come play! Is your back better? I am glad you didn't come to the zoo - it snowed and was COLD. So come when it is nice and the animals are out. Do you want to play AFTER naps after playgroup?

Stueller said...

oh... I have been there for the last year but not for two weeks straight. So I am with you :) I wish you could just come over but three hours isn't exactly next door :(

the design boss said...

It's so hard to be a wife of a student!! I'm sorry.