Please Check out Mia Belle Ree Photography. If you want a session please contact me.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Look What I Can Do!!!!

YES I am potty training my toddler, and yes she is actually a toddler, 17 months can you believe it? I am not doing this as a push, but she has shown great interest in the potty. She always comes in when someone else is using it and tries to take off her diaper. So I whipped out the baby potty and got to work. No luck today though, she just tested it every couple of seconds and then would walk away and come back a minute later. I am not really expecting anything, but if it only took her a month or two, wowie cazowie, I would be one happy mother.

3 comments:

Shauntae Marie said...

look at her fat cheeks. That is exactly the face I make when I go the the bathroom.

Happy Herrons said...

Wow! She is a smart girl to get the whole potty thing - you go potty mommy. I will need lessons when we get back

Libby said...

Oh my gosh that's cute.

Crossing my fingers for you!