It was a very busy end of the week last week. First, as you all know Cydi passed away on Wednesday night. When Dave left to go visit her, I cried until he got back and then cried some more when he got home and then cried some more Thursday morning. I will miss that sweet lady greatly, even though I know she is better off.
On Thursday my sister and I were able to take our furling to the Draper Temple. Which I must admit I was a little disappointed about. The last time I went to a Temple open house (Timpanogas) we had a personal tour and got to learn about what we were seeing (which is beneficial for those that have never been through the temple, to learn a little bit about it). And they had plastic on the floor instead of wearing shoe covers, so it was very loud and trying to explain the temple to the little ones in a very noisy Temple was a little distracting. It was a beautiful Temple, I loved everything about the Temple it's self just not the tour.
Then Friday, the family showed up. My parents brought my two nieces and one of my nephews to play. My sis-in-law was so cute and made a cute little slumber party bag for the girls. Fully loaded with jammies, candy, finger nail polish and the classic slumber party movie, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. There ended up being my other nephews here and alot of Xbox playing, but it was great fun for all.
Her are the girls from the left: Meg, Caitlin, and Senora. They are my only two nieces on my side (and they are sisters), we have a lot of boys in my family.And Saturday, Dawn had a house warming party. She didn't have one when she moved in so she had one for being there a year. My whole family came up, we played at the park with the furling, had a BBQ, played games and had S'Mores. Super lots of fun. Only problem was my husband was gone at work all weekend and I was alone.
Sunday was horrible (okay just the first half). Every kid and I mean every kid in nursery was screaming. And I don't know about you, but when kids cry for too long I want to just cry. So I was a little emotionally worn out after church. Luckily David got home shortly after and I was given a little reprieve and a shoulder to cry on.
So all in all it was a very emotional and busy end of the week. Lets hope this one is a little less stressful. Oh wait it will be Dave has most of the week off from school and there is nothing else to do.
1 comment:
YEs, I would like just to personally apologize for the soprano-like screeching from my daughter. Nursey leaders ROCK!!! THANK YOU!!!!
Post a Comment