We got to hang out at the farm on Saturday, which is always fun for the kiddo's and we had a fabulous steak BBQ that I could taste (whoop).
I love this pic of Miss Belle. She had wandered off into the hay field and got stuck around the poky weeds. So while she was standing there and couldn't move I took a couple of pictures.
Kiddo's at the farm looking for buried treasure. A little history. There was a family that used to live on the farm, only moved off in the last 6 years or so. Anyway, they had been there for 100 years just passing on the farm to the next generation, well when the last one finally moved off and they tore the cabin down, Dave has been interested in seeing if the family had left anything of worth around. So hence the treasure hunt.
And then we came home and I was pampered today. My fave breakfast in bed, which I couldn't taste, but it was great. Then off to church. I must say that there are some benefits to having your hubby in the bishopric, he was able to swing an hour off of nursery for me today. He gathered up some elders to come take my place. That was the best gift of the whole day.
We then went to visit my mom in law and then went to a rice eating ceremony for an Indian family that we know. India food is some of my fave and I was blessed to have my taste back by 6 so that I could enjoy it.
All in all it was a great Mother's Day. My two other favorite gifts were, really cool green glasses. very pretty, and Dave just put the kids to bed for me, stories and all. I love my family SO much and I am so blessed to have a great husband and super great kids. THANK YOU for all you do for me.;
Cora put herself to bed after church today, closed the door and everything, and when I noticed I hadn't heard from her for a while I went to check and this is how I found her. Porky in her sleep.
1 comment:
Sweet! I am glad you could come to RS - those elders looked like they were having TONS of fun in nursery!
Post a Comment