Please Check out Mia Belle Ree Photography. If you want a session please contact me.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

What a day!

So, my time as a bishopric's wife has come to an end! How do I feel about it? Not sure? When we were informed Dave was being released I was extremely happy, the next day not so much. It felt weird and a feeling of what's next keeps running through my head. I was almost 25 when Dave was called, I haven't known anything else for 5 1/2 years. It is going to take me a while to get used to him being home on Sunday's and not sitting alone during sacrament meeting and having him during Sunday school and all the other niceties that come with having my husband back. I know he will miss serving our great ward, and having an affect on the lives of the people he presided over. He was a great counselor, and did what he could to serve everyone. I am grateful for his service and I know there were many lives touched by his spirit. Life will resume I know but it is going to be quite the change. My condolences.. I mean congrats go out to the new bishopric and their wife's.

Changing the subject, Cora is a handful. One minute I hear her say, "I need to potty," the next I hear pee. And what do I see, Cora peeing in the family room into her Easter Bucket. Luckily it was empty of all candy or other things, but still what was she thinking?

8 comments:

Limb's Just Branching Out! said...

Congrats on getting your husband back and I love the pee story!

Emma said...

Yes congrats and love the story also.

Cami said...

Life is new every day, called, released, peeing in buckets vs. toilets.....the list goes on and on! Have fun in your new life with a husband! :-)

Cami said...

Life is new every day, called, released, peeing in buckets vs. toilets.....the list goes on and on! Have fun in your new life with a husband! :-)

Okie said...

Definitely a change...tell Dave congrats on a job well done and on the release. :)

crazy walter 7 said...

I am so happy for you. We will miss him in the bishpric. I want you to know how thankful for the amazing man that your husband is. He has helped my family so much in this ward. Thank you and your family for sharing him with us.

Brooke Ulrich said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Happy Herrons said...

Yes, glad you have someone to sit by = consider coming to sit by us!