Please Check out Mia Belle Ree Photography. If you want a session please contact me.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Our Happy 4th..okay 3rd!

We had a truly great 4th celebration. We usually go to my home town for the Fourth, but we decided that our bathroom needed a make over, so we opted out of spending the money on gas and fixed the bathroom. The parade in town runs right in front of our house, very convenient if you ask me. We didn't have to find any where to park and didn't have to deal with the crowds.
We did decide to go to the park to see what the celebrations had to offer. Not a ton, but the kids played on the big blow up toys and we played a few rounds of bingo. I actually one a game too. To bad that it was poker chips and cards. What the heck am I supposed to do with that?
We also had a surprise visit by Grandma C! I think she was bored and my brothers weren't doing anything exciting, so she made the drive up here to have dinner with us. We had BBQ chicken, pasta salad, and my cute flag Jello. There was also some baseball and fireworks involved. My Cait is a real slugger, she broke the bat! Don't ask me how, but it cracked when she hit the ball.
Over all a great weekend! I just wish it hadn't come and gone so fast.
Yes I made my girls dresses. Aren't they cute? And their headbands. I know I am a crafty queen! (Enter the sarcasm here, I copy ideas really well).Sorry it's crooked. It wasn't supposed to be and I don't want to fix it.Little slugger! We roasted marshmallows before we started the fireworks. Yummy!

No comments: