The kids were up early. Dawson by 5:30 and Cait by 6. I got up when Cait did and we all went to wake Cora up. We started singing Jingle Bells and she didn't like that much. She quickly covered her ears and rolled over. It wasn't until we told her there were presents that she finally jumped up.
The kids all had a great time opening presents, and as far as I know they all got what they wanted.

I however, had only gotten really cheap-o weird gifts, which was odd being that David has never let me down on Christmas before. Now this is where the best Christmas Ever comes in. When we were all done opening presents, and starting to play, David grabs me, puts his new coat over me and we all head outside. Unknown to me (yet suspected) there in the garage was the best present ever. A brand new high capacity, red washing machine. I instantly started to cry. I couldn't believe that he had actually gone through with buying it. He N-E-V-E-R does that. I was so giddy though. As soon as I could, I went to the store and got some HE laundry soap and did loads of laundry on Christmas. Weird I know, but it was so fun and I am still so excited. Sad thing is however, instead of taking a picture with me by the washer, I took a picture of my family. Oh well, they are cuter.
Well I hope your Christmas was as great as ours (all though I doubt it :) ). Have a very Happy New Year!!!
And because I always get my kids new church clothes for Christmas. Here they are Sunday morning. Gosh they are beautiful children.
1 comment:
Your kids are at such a fun age, it definately seemed like a great Christmas! Tell Dave I love his robe, and tell Dawson that Santa should have left him coal for being so greedy!
Isn't it funny how Mommy's wishlists seem so pathetic, I would have acted the same way for a new dishwasher. Congrats!
Post a Comment