**Sadness. One of the Chicks died on Mothers Day. Cora took her out before church and we didn't know and it was so cold. Poor things, both Cora and the chick. Cora was devastated.
*** Oh another huge sadness. Today, June 7, Zoee killed all but one chicken. Dave put alot of work into closing off the garden and just finished cleaning out the coop in the back last night. He let them out this morning and left Zoee outside aswell. She climbed under the gate and killed them. I am having a really hard time forgiving Zoee today. Everytime I look at her I want to kick her and tell her to go away. I am jsut feeling really sad for those poor chicks today.
On another note. Dawson started T-Ball a few weeks ago, but Tuesday was his first game. He is so cute when he plays, but is scared as usual. He will get out and play but he is afraid of moving from his designated spot. Like he is going to get in trouble if he moves. He'll figure it out soon though and it is fun to watch, the kids are hilarious.

If you can zoom in, check out his tongue. He is always sticking his tongue out when he is concentrating, or embarrassed. It's so darn cute!
2 comments:
We had chickens for a while, but a few days after we got them I found out I was pregnant. Well they stink, alot. I had to put them outside when they were too little and kept getting killed by the cats. I miss them. They were so cute and when they didn't make me vomit, I really liked them.
Cute! Sorry for the death, it is sad
Post a Comment