I just wanted to share a funny story. After Christmas, David went to the store and for some reason bought 6 or 7 bags of candy. They were like $.70. So when he got home he gathered all the chocolate in the house that we had gotten for Christmas, and hid them downstairs in the pantry. Well I'm not an idiot and found them, so he moved them. He gave Caitlin clues on where they were. Once again I am not an idiot and payed attention when he was giving her the clues, so I followed them and found the candy. So I took them and hid them, not very well, but just enough. When Dave got home I was joyfully endulging in a peppermint patty, and he is not an idiot, so the search was on. My one mistake was telling Cait where I had put them, because as much as she could she tried not to get excited when he got close to the closet. So ofcourse he found them and the chase was on. Cait ran with them first and tried to protect them in her bedroom while Dave and I were pinching and clawing at each other. Then when we got a hold of them again we chased each other to every room in the house until we ended up downstairs. Well we fought some more and Dave got the best of me and took off up the stairs. As I went to follow him, his hand swung back and clocked me on the chin. I was down for the count. I have never before been hit in the face, and let me tell you OW OW OW!!! I have a nice bump on my chin and it hurt to put my makeup on this morning.
So now who gets the candy??? The chase was over because I had a terrible headache so we needed another plan. Scrabble it was then. We have become addicted to scrabble so we sat down for a match. There is now reason I shouldn't have won, I had all the great letters. But one wrong move at the end and I lost by 6. So now the candy is gone again and I have a bruise and nothing to show for it. Such is the life in my house.
No comments:
Post a Comment