Thanks so much to my cousin Rebecca who's site had a counter on it, so now mine does too. I am always interested how many come and I have a hard time with the sitemeter, but that one tells me other good information. So yeah, check out what number you happen to be.
And thanks to Kellie who told me how to add a playlist to my page. I am just getting to techy here.
3 comments:
The music is great I have always thought of you as kind of a techy geek!!
I am glad that I was able to help you out! Because of the way my blog was it covered the last digit of the number and I thought no one ever looked at my blog. When I changed the layout I realized that there were actually thousands of people viewing my blog!!! Crazy that that many people would want to read what I write! Loves~
Post a Comment