Tuesday, June 10, 2008
I just need to share
I was thinking that I didn't write down when Cora actually got up on her hands and knees to crawl. It was Sunday, just in case you were curious. I have a calender that has stickers for big milestones for Cait and Daws, but not for Miss Belle. Therefore, the blog is my little calender. She will be one next month, can you believe it? She went to a well child checkup yesterday and is fit as a fiddle, except for the cold of course. She gained back the pound she lost (17 lbs 12 oz) and she is still 27 inches. She is pretty average, but the Dr. didn't make sense when he was telling me her %'s. I guess we will see next well child. She is also actively pulling herself up and making a mess. She pulled out all of the wipes yesterday, and was loving it. She growls when you take something away or if she wants something and you won't give it to her. I love my Miss Belle, just so you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAAAAA Cora!
Post a Comment