It's finally come and gone (too fast I say). The kids had a great Halloween and have way too much candy. But I doubt it will all get eaten, we still have some from last year. Do you think I should throw it away? We first went to Dave's work and got the most candy from there. Cait then went with some of her cousins around Grandma's neighborhood. We only went to a few houses here in Tooele, then came home and put the very tired and worn out children to bed.
You should have seen Cora at Dave's trick-or-treat. She was grabbing handfuls, dumping it into her bucket then quickly moving on. At first she wouldn't leave the bowls, but then figured it out that there was more too come. Dawson, just wandered off. Scared me to death, but he didn't seem to care that he wasn't with mom and dad when Dave found him about out the front door. I guess there were plenty of camera's around we wouldn't have lost him for long.
So that was our Halloween. Now that it's over we can start thinking about CHRISTMAS!! Holy Crow.
I took this picture this morning of the kids in their tie-die pumpkin shirts.
1 comment:
What cute little kids! Caitlin looks adorable.
Post a Comment