Please Check out Mia Belle Ree Photography. If you want a session please contact me.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend In Review

What a weekend. We went to my mom and dad's this weekend for our annual Halloween Party. Well and branding cows too.
Friday was pretty uneventful except that I sewed my first zipper onto clothing. Yeah for me right. I also didn't sleep. Miss Belle was not comfortable at my moms and was screaming all night long. It was not the greatest night at my moms ever but not the worst. So needless to say Saturday I was very tired and had to go do bows at my moms Super Saturday, which lasted 6 hours and help set up for the Halloween party. The party was fun though, we had all sorts of games including, Pumpkin Golf and a cake walk. My sisters and I have all decided that this Halloween party was the best tradition ever started.
Sunday was great. I got my hair fixed and I slept better because Dave took Cora home Saturday night. Sunday night however, was not so great. We got a call from a friend (some of you may remember the Bettridges that lived in our ward) that their son was in an accident and was severely injured. He was life flighted to PCH from Cedar City in critical condition. So we stressed all night about him. And decided to go visit them this morning. It was great to see our friends, but in a really sad circumstance. Their son is doing better and looks to be returning some brain function. But it will be a long road to recovery.
The most exciting event of today was when after we took the opportunity to go on an afternoon date, a homeless man appeared out of nowhere demanding food. He didn't ask for cash just food, but was very insistent. Dave finally just shoved my left overs into his hand and told him to leave us alone. I was really scared and was grateful that my protector was there and I wasn't alone.
So all in all it was a pretty busy weekend. Stay tuned for pictures and please pray for our friends.

No comments: