Please Check out Mia Belle Ree Photography. If you want a session please contact me.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

My crafty!

I saw these cute Scrabble Tile Pendants online and thought "Good Grief those have to be easy." So I researched how to make them, hunted the DI for an old Scrabble game, bought some paper, resin and bales and got to work. The resin wasn't the easiest to manage on such little tiles but most of them worked out. David even really likes them, which is amazing because he is not much for tee-he's as he calls them. The little butterfly necklace that I am wearing is the one that the kids gave me for Mother's Day. The hula girl is the necklace Cait picked out, she loves being crafty with me.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love them! I've been wanting to make some of those for quite a while. I love the hula girl.

Natalie said...

Way cute!!

Limb's Just Branching Out! said...

super crafty!

lizwagz said...

i want one!!!