Please Check out Mia Belle Ree Photography. If you want a session please contact me.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Zoo in the summer... not a good idea.

I knew there was a reason I didn't go to the zoo in the summer. There are way too many people and it was way too hot. But, Dawson has been begging to see the dinosaurs so we had to go before the end of this month. And, with school starting in a week and a half it was time for some fun.
We made a stop at Liberty Park this morning before the zoo so we could wait for Aunt Heather. The kids loved the play ground and the pond. I would say the pond more but that park is amazing either way. (I only had my cell phone and apparently there was a smudge on the outside of the lens so most of the pictures have a weird glare on them...sorry.)
Cool shot huh?

No comments: